Viña Morena

 



Name: Viña Morena

Variety: Tempranillo

Country and Region: Castilla, Spain

Year: 2020

Winery Review: Rosado Tempranillo from Vinã Morena is a darker rosé wine from southern Spain. It is a medium light and semi-dry rosé with a fresh and half sweet taste. It is easy to drink and has notes of strawberry and fresh red fruit. Enjoy it at 6-8 ° C with fish, poultry or salads. Serve it as a welcome drink for small aperitifs on a hot summer day in the company of good friends.

Wine Foley Page 816: This is one of Spain’s best wine. This type of wine ages in oak barrels for 20 or more years, which is why it is more expensive. It is a bold wine, and pairs well with steak, a rack of lamb, and burgers. There are hints of cedar, tobacco, dill, and cherry.

My review: I really liked this wine. It had a distinct flavor, maybe because I tried it while on vacation. This was my first time having a wine of this specific grape. Luckily we tried this wine at a steakhouse, and I must say it paired perfectly. It was a good mix of dry and sweet. I would definitely recommend this wine to a friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artie Review

Caras de Los Andes

Grape wagon