The Dreaming Tree Crush Red Blend

 




Name: The Dreaming Tree Crush Red Blend

Variety: Varietal Red Blend

Country and Region: Central Coast, California

Year: 2020

Winery Review: A blend of the North Coast's finest varieties, this wine has some great caramel oak and mixed berry characters on the nose, juicy raspberry flavors, and approachable tannins.

Wine Foley Page 287: This is primarily a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. This is an excellent blend to pair with steaks and other meaty dishes. It is important to keep the seasonings simple- salt and pepper. There is high tannin and body in this blend. There are hints of chocolate, graphite, and black cherry.

My review: This wine was one of the more tannic wines that I have tasted. It gave me a burning sensation so I was not a huge fan. I did not pair it with a meal because I could not stand the taste. I would not recommend this wine to a friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artie Review

Caras de Los Andes

Grape wagon