Caras de Los Andes

 























Name: Caras de Los Andes

Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon

Region and Country: Central Valley, Chile

Year: 2021

Winery Review: Wine of Chilean Origin made with excellent quality raw materials of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. Product of wide displacement and recognized quality in hundreds of consumption centers of the hotel sector of Cancun, Riviera Maya and Mexican Pacific.

Wine Folly Page 311: These wines are concentrated and aged for long periods. It originated in Bordeaux, France. It has high tannin and rich flavor, making it a perfect pairing with grilled meats and dishes with lots of flavor. France, Chile, and the US are the primary producers.

My Review: I was not a huge fan of this wine. This wine was very acidic, which is a quality I do not like. Once I tried this wine with food, it became more tolerable. I ate at the steakhouse at the resort which came with steak, shrimp, and veggies. It paired well with the steak and shrimp, but not so much the veggies. I got what I expected! Overall I would not have this wine again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artie Review

Grape wagon