Orquestra Chardonnay

 

























Name: Orquestra Chardonnay

Variety: Chardonnay

Country and Region: Castilla, Spain

Year: 2019

Winery Review: Pale yellow with touches of gold. Intense aromas of apple, peach, fennel and tropical fruits on the nose. A fresh and creamy palate with a noticeable tear on the glass, since it is rather glycerine rich.

Wine Folley Page 360: A very rich wine that is often stored in oak barrels. It pairs best with subtle spiced foods. Creamy/buttery foods are great options. There are hints of yellow apple, starfruit, pineapple, vanilla, and butter. France, the United States, and Australia are the largest producers of chardonnay.

My Review: This wine had a very balanced taste. It had a good mix of sweetness, body, tannin, acidity, and alcohol. I do not normally drink chardonnays because I would rather drink a wine that has a certain character. I paired this wine with some shrimp tacos and they turned out to be good together. This wine did not turn me over, but it was one of the better chardonnays I have had.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artie Review

Caras de Los Andes

Grape wagon