Chateau Ste Michelle

 








Name: Chateau Ste Michelle

Variety: Riesling 

Country and Region: Columbia Valley, United States

Year: 2020

Winery Review: Loaded with fresh Jonathan apple-flavored fruit, the sweetness is nicely balanced by the fresh, natural acids. Highlights of cinnamon and caramel add further pleasure to a wine with wide appeal.

Wine Folley Page 723: This is a very sweet yet very acidic wine. This is a versatile wine, in that, the style of wine can be dry all the way to very sweet. Germany is the most important producer of this wine. It pairs well with spicy Indian and Asian cuisines, especially with bacon, duck, and pork. Germany, the United States, and Australia are the largest growers of this variety.

My Review: The wine that I tasted was much sweeter than other riesling wines I have had in the past. This wine was quite nice, it went down well and the taste was not too overpowering. I paired this wine with a buffet style meal. It paired the best with the curry and shrimp dishes in my opinion. I would definitely give this wine another try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artie Review

Caras de Los Andes

Grape wagon